HEG has been retained to sell a profitable, accredited, For-Profit...
HIGHLY RESPECTED WESTERN CANADIAN, ACCREDITED, FOR-PROFIT, CAREER COLLEGE FOR SALE (NO. 3129)
Our Client is selling their highly respected, Western Canadian, designated (accredited) for-profit Career College that proudly provides diploma level career training programs and corporate training in the areas of health care, business, accounting, IT, computer-aided design (CAD), and commercial flight training. Established for more than a decade, it is a British Columbia-based, accredited Career College recognized by the BC Ministry of Advanced Education and PTIB. This highly sought after opportunity provides potential purchasers access to the incredibly lucrative BC market along with its impending EQA certification and visa program to recruit international students, thereby allowing new owners the ability to rebrand, reprogram, and relocate the college to match their vision and business plan. The school currently leases approximately 3,000 sq.ft. of facilities, with nearby space for expansion to support the vision and growth plans of a new owner. Facilities include access to administrative offices, classrooms, labs, and storage facilities, all within a campus-wide wired Wi-Fi network.
The college is exceptionally well-positioned to maximize profits and revenue growth for a new owner and provides a desirable platform for short, medium, and long-term growth. This turn-key operation provides a unique and compelling opportunity for a buyer seeking entry into the lucrative BC post-secondary education market. This listing will sell quickly, as there are very limited opportunities like this one on the market.
- For-Profit Western Canadian Career College located in a highly regarded British Columbia market.
- Exceptional Opportunity To Enter Canadian Post-Secondary Sector & expand with market demand.
- High Demand Fully-Accredited Programs offering industry-recognized certificates & diplomas.
- New Owners Have Flexibility To Add New Programs, rebrand, & relocate.
- 100% Placement Rate Over Last 11 Years, reflecting strong industry & community collaboration & constant employer relations.
- Awaiting EQA Certification for the college to issue visas to international students.
- Students Eligible For Financial Aid under coveted Student Financial Aid Funding (StudentAidBC).
- Modern & Spacious Facilities in the heart of a vibrant downtown location, near major transit lines, & student accommodations.
- Turnkey Management Team in place to support operations & transition.
Contact HEG directly if you would like to know more about this BC career college. Please refer to School No. 3129 in your communications with HEG. You can contact us directly by email or our toll free number at +1.800-687-1492.