Canadian Accredited Cosmetology Career College For Sale (No. 1066)
Our client's British Columbia PCTIA accredited career college has recently received the highly coveted EQA (Education Quality Assurance) designation. The Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation is British Columbia's brand for quality post-secondary education and is a voluntary mechanism available to all eligible post-secondary institutions in B.C. The EQA designation is also used to promote B.C. as an education destination of choice and enables both domestic and international students to easily recognize institutions that meet or exceed quality assurance standards that government recognizes. All post-secondary institutions and language schools that accept international students for study programs of longer than six months are required to have EQA designation in order to be on the "ISP Designated List" and recruit international students.
Simply put, this means our client's career college can recruit international students. On top of this, its PCTIA accreditation allows a new owner to add new programs and locations under its present accreditation. The cost and time needed to set up an accredited career college with EQA in BC would take you years to set-up and outrageous start-up costs. Here you have the opportunity to buy a fully accredited and operational career college instantaneously.
HEG represents a client seeking to sell their established PCTIA accredited Cosmetology School in Western Canada. Highlights include:
- Well-established cosmetology school with modern look and current technology.
- Provincially registered, accredited, and in compliance with the Private Career Training Institutes Act (PCTIA) in British Columbia.
- Eligible to enroll international students with EQA designation.
- Provides job-oriented certificates and diplomas in a variety of training programs in the cosmetology industry and other higher demand programs.
- Students are eligible for financial aid under StudentAidBC funding.
- The school received its last provincial accreditation in 2013 and maintains its student loan designation with the province's student assistance program.
- It can be eligible for EQA certification to recruit international students.
- The school has a solid brand presence in its market and can be relocated easily.
- Due to their solid reputation for high quality graduates, they have an extremely high placement rate.
- Easy to increase enrollment by adding night and weekend classes to expanding programming.
- Long-standing reputation and brand presence that expands well beyond current location of the school.
- The school's PCTIA accreditation and student financial aid provides new ownership with an opportunity for immediate access to the career college market in B.C. and flexibility for additional program development.
- A fantastic opportunity!
Everything is in place for a buyer to take the school to the next level and benefit from a turn-key operation with full accreditation and brand recognition in a prime Canadian market.
Please do not hesitate to contact HEG if you'd like to know more about this school. This is a highly unique and limited opportunity. Please refer to School No. 1066 in your communication with HEG.
If you're interested in the school (or other schools listed below), and would like more information, or if you're considering the sale of your school (be it for-profit or non-profit) or other services HEG provides, please contact our firm directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call HEG at +1-604-868-0002.
To your success,
Halladay Education Group